Best Positive Daily Reminders to Help You Self-Reflect
Our lives are filled with many competing forces desperate to capture our attention and infiltrate our inner world.
It’s important for us to take some time and self-reflect on the things that really matters.
The following are some powerful invitations for you to reflect on and make a positive change in your life.
Ready? Let’s get started!
1. Make peace with your past, so it won’t spoil your present.
2. Time heals almost everything; give it time.
3. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take, the relationships we were scared to have and the decisions we waited too long to make.
4. If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you are fooling yourself, that’s like expecting the lion not to eat you just because you don’t eat him!
5. Being creative is not a hobby, it’s a way of life.
6. Sometimes distance is needed to see things clearly.
7. Life is about balance. Be kind, but don’t let people abuse you.
8. You are today where you thoughts have brought you. You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.
9. Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn’t mean they’re bad… it means they are Human.
10. The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.
11. Drama does not just walk into your life. You either create it, invite it, or you associate with people who love to bring it in your life.
12. In the end, it is the person you become, not the things you have achieved, that is the most important.
13. A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world; everyone you meet is your mirror.
14. You can’t fight fire with fire, so what makes you think you can overcome hatred with anything but love.
15. True victory isn’t about winning against someone strong. It’s about defending what’s important to you!
16. The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one.
17. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
1. Once you’ve accepted your flaws no one can use them against you.
2. Everything in life is easier when you don’t concern yourself with what everybody else is doing.
3. Sometimes our thoughts are baked by so much insecurity, that they create lies we believe.
4. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
5. The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
6. Life is all about progress, not perfection.
7. Patience is not about waiting, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
8. Making bad decision is a part of life. Blaming others for your bad decisions is immature.
9. Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
10. If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.
11. Maturity isn’t when you start speaking big things, it’s actually when we start understanding small things.
12. A great experience isn’t measured by how much fun you had, but how much you’ve learned
13. What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
We all have a child inside of us – a constant voice in the back of our minds, saying, “Come out and play.” Don’t ignore it.
14. Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face: it’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and a pretty soul.
1. No one is the reason for your happiness except for you, yourself. Happiness is an inside job.
2. Happiness is not hard to find. It’s beside you, it’s in front of you, it’s at your back, it’s around you, just a matter of appreciation.
3. When what we are is what we want to be, that’s happiness.
4. If we do not feel grateful for what we already have, what makes us think we’d be happy with more.
5. Contentment isn’t the absence of difficult things in life. It’s focusing on meaningful things that there’s no room to think of the difficult.
6. Unhappiness occur when we focus on what we don’t have. A simple shift of focus can bring fulfillment where there was none.
7. A state of gratefulness leaves no room for negative thoughts to get in.
1. 10% of conflict is due to difference in opinion and 90% is due to delivery and tone of voice.
2. When you stop looking for perfect bodies you’ll find beautiful hearts.
3. Family is anyone who loves you unconditionally.
4. Losing someone who doesn’t respect or appreciate is actually a gain, not a loss.
5. Sometimes the smallest act of love can take up the biggest space in someone’s heart.
6. You never lose friends. You just discover who your real friends are.
7. Material things become surprisingly unimportant on a deathbed. What becomes important are spirituality and relationships. If they’re important on a deathbed, then they should be on our “most important” list.
8. The reason for life isn’t knowledge, but loving others more deeply. The pinnacle is gaining knowledge of new ways to love others.
9. If you want to connect more deeply with people, look into their eyes and take a closer look.
10. Being on your phone might connect your to everybody, but will make the person you’re with feel like a nobody.
11. With little imagination and the right perspective, you can come to appreciate anyone on the planet and see value in them.
12. Serving others provides a time when we forget about our own struggles, invest in someone else’s, and suddenly, life makes sense.
1. Failure is not the opposite of success. It is part of success.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Don’t compare your life with others’, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
4. Nothing is more fun than doing what people say you can’t do.
5. Positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive life experiences.
6. Mondays aren’t so bad. If you hate them then your job sucks.
7. Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up.
8. If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.
9. We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
10. Sometimes what you’re most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.
11. thinking they don’t have any.
12. The most common way people give up their power is by
13. Your “I CAN” is more important than your IQ!
14. You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
15. The doors will be opened to those who are bold enough to knock.
16. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
17. You’ll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end.
18. A determined person doesn’t find it hard to succeed; they find it hard to stop trying.
19. Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
20. Every accomplishment begins with the decision to try.
21. You’ll never get what you truly deserve if you remain attached to what you’re supposed to let go of.
22. It’s always too early to quit.
1. What worries you, masters you.
2. Worry is a down payment on a problem you may never have.
3. Your struggle is part of your story.
4. Comparison is always the beginning of the death of self love.
5. A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.
6. Perfectionism is an excuse not to get things done.
7. It’s okay if the only thing you did today was breathe
8. Self confidence is the best outfit.
9. Thinking about what people think of you, prevents you from doing any thinking. It wastes your time… and people aren’t really thinking about us as much as we think.
10. Being fully present with others makes you forget the stress of the past, present, and future.
11. Self-love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.
12. Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
13. To love yourself is to understand you don’t need to be perfect to be good.
14. None of your feelings are bad – even anxiety
Talk to a therapist anytime, anywhere
Find a therapist from Online-therapy.com’s network. Your personal therapist will be by your side – from start to finish. Guiding you to a happier you through the sections, worksheets, messaging at any time and live sessions (available as video, voice only or text chat).
Plans start at $31,96 per week + 20% off your first month.
We love hearing from you. Please share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
See a typo or inaccuracy? Please contact us so we can fix it!
Like This Post? Please Consider Sharing It On Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!