This post contains a list of the worst things a husband can say to his wife.
Conflict and heated exchanges can happen in a marriage.
Hurtful things can be said.
When these hurtful things are so frequent and mean spirited, you need to consider if you’re being emotionally abused and if the relationship is worth holding onto.
The Worst Thing a Husband Can Say To His Wife
1. Are you deaf? Don’t you ever listen?
2. Are you sure you want to eat that?
3. Are you the first woman to be pregnant?
4. Are you the first woman to go through childbirth?
5. At least you are pretty, even if you’re not smart
6. Being with you is a waste of time
7. Can’t you ever get anything right?
8. Can’t you keep quiet for a minute?
9. Count yourself lucky for having me
10. Don’t be a crybaby!
11. Don’t expect anyone to take you seriously
12. Don’t you ever think?
13. Don’t you find (insert name) attractive?
14. Even your kids hate you
15. Everything you touch, spoils
16. Find a way to shed those pounds.
17. Go change, you look ugly
18. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?
19. I can never forgive you
20. I can’t count on you
21. I can’t stand you
22. I deserve someone better
23. I don’t care about your feelings
24. I don’t care what you think
25. I don’t find you attractive anymore
26. I don’t find you beautiful
27. I don’t like coming home to you
28. I don’t love you anymore
29. I don’t need you
30. I don’t trust you
31. I don’t want my children to look like you
32. I don’t want to be seen with you
33. I don’t want you in my life
34. I hate seeing you
35. I hate waking up to you
36. I hate you
37. I love my life before I met you
38. I married you because you were pregnant
39. I married you out of pity
40. I never asked for your opinion
41. I never really loved you anyway
42. I no longer have feelings for you
43. I want a divorce
44. I was pressured to marry you
45. I wish I could get back the years I’ve spent with you
46. I wish we didn’t get married
47. I wish you’d just die so I could be free
48. I wish you’d just disappear
49. I don’t believe you
50. I’ll be happier without you
51. I’m in love with someone else
52. I’m tired of you
53. Is it that time of the month again?
54. It’s all in your head
55. It’s none of your business
56. My ex did things so much better
57. My mom did it better
58. No one can live with you
59. No one cares about you
60. No one would ever want you
61. Nothing about you is to be desired
62. Shut up!
63. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard
64. That’s your problem, not mine
65. This is no longer working
66. What do you know? You’ve never worked a day in your life
67. When I need your advice, I’ll ask for it
68. Who do you think you are?
69. Why do you always overreact!
70. You always let me down
71. You always ruin everything
72. You are nothing without me
73. You are so immature
74. You are the worst thing that has ever happened to me
75. You are to be seen and not heard
76. You are unreasonable
77. You bring me bad luck
78. You can’t amount to anything in life
79. You disgust me
80. You don’t deserve me
81. You don’t mean anything to me
82. You no longer turn me on
83. You have failed as a wife
84. You irritate me
85. You look better in pictures
86. You nag too much
87. You never fail to disappoint me
88. You shouldn’t have been born
89. You trapped me in this marriage with a baby
90. You’re a bad mom
91. You’re a terrible wife
92. You’re crazy
93. You’re just like your mother (negatively)
94. You’re never considerate
95. You’re not good at anything
96. You’re not good in bed
97. You’re not my priority
98. You’re not worth it
99. You’re shapeless
100. You’re too frigid
101. You’re useless
102. You’re worthless
103. You’ve changed
104. You’ve lost your charm
105. Your life is empty
106. Your opinion doesn’t count
107. Your tears do not move me
108. Your words mean nothing to me
- National Domestic Violence Hotline for the United States and Canada: 1-800-799-SAFE.
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network Hotline (Rain): 1-800-656-4673.