The following are driving anxiety books.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
Driving Anxiety Books
1. How to Overcome Fear of Driving
By Joanne Mallon
The author is a former driving phobic who avoided driving for seven years but is now happily back on the roads and wants to help you get there too.
The book includes advice from many world-renowned professionals working with people with driving phobia and brings together all their combined knowledge of what will conquer this fear.
It contains practical exercises you can do from home and a guided plan to get you driving again.
Related: High Functioning Anxiety Test (& How To Support Anxiety Recovery)
2. Back out on the Road-Again!
By Stuart K. Kimball
This is a Program which will empower your life.Within these easy to read pages you will find:
-A Time-Tested Plan with all the necessary tools and steps you can easily follow.
-Proven strategies to deal with problems you can anticipate probably encountering
-Signs of success you might miss.
Related: How To Overcome Agoraphobia Without Medication? 9-Step Guide To Control Panic Attack In Public
3. Goodbye Driving Anxiety
By Delroy Smart
From his twenty-year background as a multi-cultural New York State Certified Driving Instructor, Delroy Smart demonstrates his ability to understand and connect with your driving difficulties on a personal level.
Smart’s unique and compassionate coping strategies will uncover your strengths and make you forget that driving an automobile could ever feel this easy.
Related: CBT For Phobias – Top 7 Phobias To Overcome For Good Using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
4. Dare: The New Way to End Anxiety and Stop Panic Attacks
By Barry McDonagh
Based on hard science and over 10 years helping people who suffer from anxiety, Barry McDonagh shares his most effective technique in this new book.
The DARE technique can be used by everyone, regardless of age or background, to live a life free from anxiety or panic attacks.In this step-by-step guide you will discover how to:
- Stop panic attacks and end feelings of general anxiety.
- Face any anxious situation you’ve been avoiding (driving/flying/shopping etc.).
- Put an end to anxious or intrusive thoughts.
- Use the CORRECT natural supplements to relieve anxiety.
- Boost your confidence and feel like your old self again.
- Fall asleep faster and with less anxiety each night.
- Live a more bold and adventurous life again.
Related: What Causes Cognitive Distortions? (+Top 10 Common Cognitive Distortions & How To Challenge Them)
5. The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook
By Edmund J. Bourne PhD
Packed with the most effective skills for assessing and treating anxiety, this evidence-based workbook contains the latest clinical research. You’ll find an arsenal of tools for quieting worry, ending negative self-talk, and taking charge of your anxious thoughts, including:
- Relaxation and breathing techniques
- New research on exposure therapy for phobias
- Lifestyle, exercise, mindfulness and nutrition tips
Comments are closed.