The following are mental health coloring books to help you relax and relieve stress.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
Mental Health Coloring Books
1. Calm the F*ck Down
By Sasha O’Hara
- 21 single sided adult coloring pages
- 2 color test pages
- Irreverent illustrations are moderate to complex in detail
Coloring images include beautiful abstract doodles, animals, people and fairies.
2. Amazing Patterns
By Coloring Book Kim
This book offers:
- Originality. All drawings are hand drawn. Individual patterns are always created with passion. This guarantees the uniqueness and originality of the performance.
- Quality 50 different models, finished with attention to every detail, guarantee high-quality workmanship.
- Diversity Every project is different. Which guarantees fantastic and creative play with colors.
- Single-sided pages Each image is placed on its own page.
- Relax Coloring amazing patterns is a great way to get away from any problems and enter the world of colors.
Related: Top 5 FREE Adult Mental Health Coloring Pages Websites
3. Don’t Worry, Be Happy Coloring Book Treasury
By Thaneeya McArdle
- 208 pages, 96 designs—3 times the size of an ordinary coloring book
- Spiral-bound, sturdy binding lays flat and make coloring easier and more comfortable
- Thaneeya McArdle, the talented artist behind Good Vibes Coloring Book, contributes her stunning designs
- Designs vary in complexity from big, simple curves that are easy to fill in, to small, intricate details that focus your concentration
- Beginner-friendly coloring guide offers coloring tips & techniques, suggested color palettes, & fully colored examples
- High-quality, extra-thick paper stands up to markers, gel pens, colored pencils, or watercolors
- One-side-only designs, each paired with an inspiring quote on the back and room to write a little note
- Perforated pages detach easily for display and gift-giving
4. Anxiety Coloring Book
By June & Lucy
- Over 30 pages to color
- 8.5×11″ format to provide sufficient space
- Black backed paper to avoid bleed through
- Inspirational and motivational quotes to help inspire calmness
Related: Top +100 Journal Prompts For Mental Health [+Free PDF Printable!]
5. Anxiety Relief Coloring Book for Adults
By ReMa Press
The book offers:
- Unique hand-drawn images – ranging from simple to more intricate, perfect for beginners as well as advanced home artists.
- Single-sided pages – easy to tear out and make a perfect gift for anyone and any occasion.
- Floral motives – a great way to escape from any problems and make a perfect way to finish a stressful day, release tension and relax.
- Sparks creativity – with the freedom to use pencils, crayons, or markers our book will let you create your original artwork and increase your self-confidence.
6. Anxiety Relief Coloring Book For Adults
By YourNotes Coloring Books for Adults Relaxation
This coloring book for adults offers:
- 50 beautiful landscape, animal and flower mandalas to color
- Dark, textured back pages prevent bleeding
- Varied motifs on contrast pages (dark motif background), 3D pages (motifs look more vivid), …
- Coloring supports relaxation and stress reduction and resembles soothing meditation
- Coloring book with soft cover in square format (8.5 x 11in)
- Templates with medium to high complexity
Related: Top 13 Toxic Habits Everyone Should Quit To Build Emotional Resilience
7. 100 Mindful Mandalas Coloring Book, 100 Mandala Designs
By Paper Sky Press
This coloring book features:
- 100 unique mandala coloring pages
- Many different mandala styles to keep you inspired to color
- It makes the perfect, thoughtful gift
- Single sided pages to help prevent bleed through
- Floral, scroll and geometric mandala designs
- 204 pages, white paper
- 8.5 X 11 inches (21.59 X 27.94 cm)
8. Therapist Gifts Mental Health
By Gerronie Pinnij Press
- 8.5”x11” Inches In Size.
- Matte Cover Design.
- One Sided Illustrations
- Very helpful for Stress relief.
- Cuss Words & Phrases Related To Mental Health Therapists
Related: How Resilience Works? Top 10 Powerful Ways to Stay Healthy and Happy During Tough Times
9. The Heavenly Horse
By Elisa Fasulo
This book features 90 original pages of:
- Soft challenges.
- Non-exhaustive productivity.
- Satisfying self-discovery activities – but not overly invasive.
10. Anxiety Relief Coloring Book for Adults
By David K.
The coloring book for adults in detail:
- 50 stress relieving designs
- Animals, Flowers, Landscapes
- Soft Flexible Matte Cover
- High quality paper
- Beautiful Illustrations
- Single-sided Pages
- Great gift idea
Related: Top 21 Healing Journal Prompts To Support Your Healing Journey