This post contains some of the best you are not alone quotes.
You Are Not Alone Quotes
1. “Realize that you are not alone, that we are in this together, and most importantly that there is hope.” – Deepika Padukone
2. “A liquid rose-gold warmth — whatever color is on the opposite end of the spectrum from the color of aloneness — fills me briefly. When the wind blows in your face when you feel you are losing your head when the going gets tough, and when all else fails, look inside you, you are not alone.” – Malak El Halabi
3. “After 10 years of depression and loneliness, I realized the person I missed the most was not another, but myself.” – Maxime Lagacé
4. “All of us just want to help you. You’re not alone.” Christin didn’t say anything but Eddie could sense his acquiescence by the dip of his head, the slight relaxing of his shoulders. Eddie patted his hand. “We are more than our experiences. We are the sum of them, and more.” He said.” ― Micaela Vee
5. “Always remember that , in some way or another, you’re somebody’s angel, even if you don’t know it. They love you and think of you even if you don’t hear it everyday. Trust that there is love all around you even if you cannot feel it. You are not alone.” ― Unknown
6. “Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.” – Magica Quartet
7. “Because in our pain we must find each other – mirror to mirror the grace of our shared humanity, the stunningly broken beauty of our shared grief. And you can let your grief see my grief and let our tears mingle into some kind of healing alchemy, and you’ll know what i know. That we are never alone. I promise. You and me? We are never, ever alone.” ― Jeanette LeBlanc
8. “Beyond drama and chaos, beyond anxiety and fear, lies a zone of endless peace and love. Let’s all take a very deep breath, slow down for just a moment and remember this. That alone will open the door…” – Marianne Williamson
9. “Come here, baby.” And with my words, Echo leaned into me soft, pliant, broken. “You’re not alone,” I whispered into her hair as I cradled her in my arms. “You’re not alone, because you have me.” And I love you, more than you could ever know. ” ― Katie McGarry
10. “Connecting with others is rewarding; it makes us feel like we’re not alone in the world.” – Jonah Berger
11. “Do not feel lonely; the entire universe is inside you.” ― Jalaluddin Rumi
12. “Don’t be afraid feel what you’re feeling. Try to remember that you are not alone, you are very loved, very needed, and very special.” ― Unknown
13. “Don’t ever lose hope. Even when life seems bleak and hopeless, know that you are not alone.” – Nancy Reagan
14. “Down and out? You are not alone! Most people have gone through that process. Yet today, they are a success.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
15. “Every single human being who is alive has felt this kind of pain, hopelessness, and loneliness at one time or another. We are all connected through this shared pain and struggle.” – Leo Babauta
16. “Find company within yourself and you’ll never spend a day alone. Find love within yourself and you’ll never have a lonely day.” – Connor Chalfant
17. “Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even when you feel alone. You aren’t.” ― Unknown
18. “God has promised that whatever you face, you are not alone. He knows your pain. He loves you. And He will bring you through the fire. ― Sheila Walsh
19. “Her own thoughts and reflections were habitually her best companions. – Jane Austen
20. “I am a part of all that I have met.” – Lord Tennyson
21. “I am not alone even in solitude.” – Debasish Mridha
22. “I looked at him, into his warm gray eyes, and suddenly understood what he was trying to tell me. The message hidden beneath the words. You’re not alone. Because he understood. He understood how it felt to be abandoned. Understood me.” ― Kody Keplinger
23. “I think this is what we all want to hear: that we are not alone in hitting the bottom, and that it is possible to come out of that place courageous, beautiful, and strong.” ― Anna White
24. “I want you to know that you are not alone in your being alone.” – Stephen Fry
25. “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you… There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
26. “I’m not alone now either. The world is all around me. People leave, but there are always more coming. The catch is that you have to open the door to let them in.” ― Kathy McCullough
27. “If I exist, then surely there must be someone else out there like me.” – Joyce Rachelle
28. “If you are artist, then your art never keeps you alone at all.” ― Sonal Takalkar
29. “If you are ever sad and think that life is hard, remember that you are not alone…” ― Abbas Kazerooni
30. “If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again.” ― Wayne Dyer
31. “If you’re going through a dark period, remember that you’re not alone.” ― Demi Lovato
32. “If you’re struggling tonight, please know that you’re not alone. You matter very much. Don’t give up.” ― Unknown
33. “If you’re feeling alone, and your weariness has grown, look up above, and thank God for His love. There’s nothing you can do, to change His love for you; hold on friend, it’s not the end. Something beautiful will come, the clouds will part for the sun, the skies will break for the Son, and the Father will say ‘Well done.’ But until then, until then, you’re not alone. He can make bread from stone. Hold on to Him, and He’ll hold on to you. Take one day at a time, pray for faith and be kind, and when forgetful becomes your mind, remember what He said, ‘You are mine.’” – Nick Vujicic
34. “If you’re going through a dark period, remember that you’re not alone.” – Demi Lovato
35. “It’s easy to stand in the crowd but it takes courage to stand alone.” – Mahatma Gandhi
36. “It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.” ― Marilyn Monroe
37. “Just be true to yourself. Listen to your heart. The rest will follow. Everyone has problems. You aren’t alone.” ― Samantha Tonge
38. “Just knowing you’re not alone is often enough to kindle hope amid tragic circumstances.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
39. “Just remember, you are not alone, in fact, you are in a very commonplace with millions of others. We need to help each other and keep striving to reach our goals.” – Mike Moreno
40. “Knowing that you’re not alone really does make all the difference in the world.” – Normani Hamilton
41. “Laughter, song, and dance create emotional and spiritual connection; they remind us of the one thing that truly matters when we are searching for comfort, celebration, inspiration, or healing: We are not alone.” – Brené Brown
42. “Life is not what you alone make it. Life is the input of everyone who touched your life and every experience that entered it. We are all part of one another.” ― Yuri Kochiyama
43. “Life is slippery. Here, take my hand.” ― H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
44. “Little dove, tread carefully in your dreams. You are not alone in them. Others seek them too.” ― H.S. Crow
45. “Live your life, listen to your music way to loud, be crazy and as different as you want to be and always remember you’re not alone.” – Andy Biersack
46. “Many people need desperately to receive this message: ‘I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
47. “Money makes the world go ’round for some people Just not me, though, I got my own road to travel And I’ve come too far to turn around now Some things you gotta just let go, before they take over your soul I know, sometimes it just feels so impossible You need to know you’re not alone” — Demmene Syronn
48. “More than anything, my wish for you is this: That when your awful darkest days come, you will know you’re not alone. Pain will tell you to keep quiet, but that’s a lie. Life is fragile and we all break in different ways. I hope you know you can be honest. I hope you know that you can ask for help. Did you catch that? It is absolutely positively okay to ask for help. It simply means you’re human. Help is real and it is possible; people find it every day.” ― Jamie Tworkowski
49. “Never say you are alone, for you are not alone, your God and your genius are within.” ― Epictetus
50. “No matter the challenges you are passing through today; always remember you are not alone.” – Abdulazeez Henry Musa
51. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
52. “One thing that is clearer to me every day is how much we all have in common, and one of those commonalities is that we all think we are alone.” ― Liat Segal
53. “One thing you should remember is that you are never alone. There will be hard times in life, but they will get better eventually. You have to keep smiling and make the best of the situation at hand.” ― Lauryn Spencer
54. “Remember even when alone, that the divine is everywhere.” – Confucius
55. “Remember you are never really alone. Although it may feel like it for very long stretches of time.” – Steven L. Peck
56. “Remember…you are safe…you are surrounded by love…and you are never alone.” – Joellyn St. Pierre
57. “Selfish little flower dancing beneath flames do you dare drift in this wind alongside me? Take my hand and let us see skies untouched by night. You are not alone. Never have, and never will be. Death is only the beginning, but our breath shall reign forever.” ― H.S. Crow
58. “So now, all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. Thing to remember is if we’re all alone, then we’re all together in that too.” – Cecelia Ahern
Related: Top 21 Emotional Support Quotes
59. “Sometimes you need to take a break from everyone and spend time alone to experience, appreciate, and love yourself.” – Robert Tew
60. “Sometimes, when I’m alone, I wonder if it really counts as being alone, since I am covered in millions of other living organisms.” – Travis Jeremiah Dahnke
61. “The irony of loneliness is we all feel it at the same time – together.” – Rupi Kaur
62. “The moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to.” – Carl Sandburg
63. “The thing I’ve noticed about life is that it just keeps coming at you. And it can be a real bummer. What you need to remember is that you’re not alone. You’ve got friends and family. That’s how we get by. We talk and share and eat cake and giggle in the dark, even when we’re scared – no, especially when we’re scared.” ― Bill Condon
64. “There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.” – Marshall McLuhan
65. “There is nothing so moving – not even acts of love or hate – as the discovery that one is not alone.” ― Robert Ardrey
66. “There’s this special talent that humans have that they can be unhappy no matter where they are. But humans have another special talent: We can be happy almost anywhere, too. We can be happy because we’re not alone.” ― Stefan Bachmann
67. “This was the story of a prince who watched over his city as it slept. Who went on foot, for fear of trampling one of the fallen, who wove his way between the bodies of his people. Some would say he moved in silence, with only the gentle clang of his golden-armored steps echoing like distant bells through the silent street. Some would say he spoke, that even in the far-off darkness, the sleeping heard him whisper, over and over, “You are not alone.” ― V.E. Schwab
68. “Those are the same stars, and that is the same moon, that look down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other.” – Sojourner Truth
69. “Those who pass by us, do not go alone, and do not leave us alone; they leave a bit of themselves, and take a little of us.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
70. “Through the twist and turns of life, I find myself so grateful for my friends. Even though sometimes the days can seem so dark, and my heart can feel so hurt, I am never alone; my friends are beside me.” – Steve Maraboli
71. “To be alone with yourself is to be alone. To be in the company of others is to be alone together. The only time you are not alone is when you forget yourself and reach out in love — the lines of self blur, and just for a wild, flickering moment you experience the miracle of other. And now you know the secret.” – Vera Nazarian
72. “To forget the self is to remember that we don’t exist alone, but in relation to other people, to other creatures, to the planet, and to the universe.” – Steve Hagen
73. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” ― Helen Keller
74. “We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects.” — Herman Melville
75. “We read to know we are not alone.” ― C. S. Lewis
76. “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” ― Orson Welles
77. “We’re all in this together. It’s okay, to be honest. It’s okay to ask for help. It’s okay to say you’re stuck, or that you’re haunted, or that you can’t begin to let go. We can all relate to those things. Screw the stigma that says otherwise. Break the silence and break the cycle, for you are more than just your pain. You are not alone. And people need other people.” – Jamie Tworkowski
78. “When I was alone. I looked to the sky. When I looked to the sky. I wasn’t alone.” – Abdul Bari Khalil
79. “When the others were picked up and walked home by friends or fathers or best friend’s sisters, I was the kid in a grey hoodie, walking with the poets, the singers, the thinkers, and I was not alone.” – Charlotte Eriksson
80. “When the wind blows in your face, when you feel you are losing your head, when the going gets tough, and when all else fails, look inside you, you are not alone.” ― Malak El Halabi
81. “When you think you’re alone, when you think there’s no one in this world who’ll stand up for you, look around and make sure you’re right. Friends can appear in the most unlikely people, and are often right in front of you.” – Richard Thornton
82. “When you’re alone, watch your thoughts. When you’re successful, watch your ego. When you’ve got problems, watch your emotions. When you’re with the crowds, watch what you say.” – Crypto Seneca
83. “You are blessed, You are great. You are not alone. You are powerful.” ― Amit Ray
84. “You are never alone, not when you have friends. Learn from my stories and, through thick and thin, remember, if you have friends you are never alone. Rock.” – Kristen Ashley
85. “You are never alone. Somewhere on this Earth, there is always someone who is there for you. There is always someone that cares about you and feels your pain. There is always someone that will understand your story. Don’t be afraid to come out of your shell. Don’t be afraid to interact with people. Don’t be afraid to be who you are. Dare to dream, Explore, and Love. The outcomes are worth it.” – Hina Yu
86. “You are never alone. Spirit always has your back, even in those desperate moments when everything seems hopeless.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
87. “You are not alone and this is not the end of your story.” ― Unknown
88. “You are not alone in the struggles of life. Entire cosmos is with you. It evolves through the way you face and overcome challenges of life. Use everything in your advantage.” ― Amit Ray
89. “You are not alone in your quest to be who you want and have what you want.” ― Chris Prentiss
90. “You are not alone. Everyone has problems. Some people are just better at hiding them at others.” ― Unknown
91. “You are not alone. God understands what you’re going through and has promised to be with you in every trail of life.” ― Unknown
92. “You are not alone. I am here with you. Though we’re far apart. You’re always in my heart.” ― Unknown
93. “You are not alone. You are seen. I am with you. You are not alone.” – Shonda Rhimes
94. “You exist. You are real. You are right. You are capable. You are valuable. You are not alone.” ― Unknown
95. “You forget this from time to time, Molly, but you are not alone. I am here. Your family is here. […] Not every responsibility is yours.” ― Shane Arbuthnott
96. “Your angels are ALWAYS with you, every minute of every day. You are never alone. You are always loved and watched-over.” ― Doreen Virtue
97. “You’re not alone, and you never have been. I might not be here anymore, but you have people who care about you. Don’t allow your past to dictate your future. And always remember that I love you.” –Tamsyn Bester
98. “You’re not going to have to face things just by yourself, you’re not going to have to face things all alone.” – Cruce Stark
99. ”Friends let you know that you are not alone on the road of life.” ― Unknown
100. ”You are not alone in this. But no one can move the mountains for you. Only you can control your future.” ― Unknown
How To Cope With The Feeling That You’re Alone?
Feeling alone can be a difficult experience, but there are several strategies that can help you cope with these emotions:
1. Reach out to others
It’s important to remember that you are not alone in feeling alone.
Many people have similar experiences and can relate to what you’re going through.
Reach out to friends, family, or support groups who can provide empathy, understanding, and companionship.
2. Build a support network
Surround yourself with positive, supportive people who make you feel valued and understood.
Join social or interest-based groups where you can meet new people who share common interests and values.
3. Practice self-care
Take care of your physical and mental well-being.
Engage in activities that bring you joy and relaxation, such as exercise, hobbies, or self-reflection.
Prioritize self-care and make time for activities that nourish your mind, body, and soul.
4. Challenge negative thoughts
Feeling alone can sometimes lead to negative self-talk and distorted thinking patterns.
Some common negative thoughts people may have include:
- “No one understands me.”
- “I’ll always be alone.”
- “There’s something wrong with me.”
- “I’m not good enough for others to want to be around me.”
- “People don’t like me.”
- “I’m a burden to others.”
- “I’m unlovable.”
- “I’ll never find meaningful connections.”
These negative thoughts can intensify feelings of loneliness and create a self-fulfilling prophecy where we withdraw further from others.
Challenge these thoughts by replacing them with more positive and realistic ones.
The following prompts may help:
- What evidence do I have to support the belief that I’ll always be alone? Is this evidence accurate or are there other possibilities?
- What are some examples of times when I have felt connected to others? What made those experiences meaningful and how can I recreate them?
- In what ways might my negative thoughts be contributing to my loneliness? How can I reframe my thoughts in a more positive way?
- What would I tell a friend in the same situation having the same negative thoughts?
5. Volunteer or help others
Engaging in acts of kindness and helping others can foster a sense of connection and purpose.
Consider volunteering for a cause you care about or reaching out to those who are less fortunate. By doing so, you may find a sense of belonging and fulfillment.
7 Cups is an emotional support platform that allows you to volunteer as a listener.
Remember that everyone experiences periods of loneliness at some point in their lives.
It’s important to be patient with yourself and to seek support when needed.
You deserve to have meaningful connections and a support system that can help you navigate through difficult times.
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive a commission from BetterHelp, at zero cost to you, if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.