Affirmations are the best way to reprogram our subconscious mind and create sustainable changes in our lives. Use the following affirmations to start taking care of yourself and feel deserving of love.
What Is An Affirmation?
Affirmations are short, positive statements that that you can use to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts and create a more positive frame of mind.
Best 100 Self Care Affirmations To Honor Yourself
1. Each day is filled with joy.
2. Healthy food fuels my body.
3. I accept myself just the way I am.
4. I am a gift to the world.
5. I am always learning.
6. I am as kind to myself as I am to others.
7. I am at peace with my appearance.
8. I am beautiful.
9. I am calm and peaceful.
10. I am confident.
11. I am deserving off all the good things in my life.
12. I am grateful for what I can do.
13. I am growing wiser each day.
14. I am happy to be me.
15. I am learning from my mistakes.
16. I am loveable.
17. I am lucky to be me.
18. I am my own best friend.
19. I am on the right path for me.
20. I am patient with myself.
21. I am powerful.
22. I am ready.
23. I am relaxed and at peace.
24. I am resilient.
25. I am safe.
26. I am strong in mind, body, and spirit.
27. I am strong.
28. I am thankful for the love in my life.
29. I am top priority in my life.
30. I am well-rested and full of energy.
31. I am worthy of being cared for.
32. I am worthy of love, flaws and all.
33. I appreciate my life.
34. I appreciate myself.
35. I believe in my own potential.
36. I believe in myself.
37. I can deal with whatever comes my way.
38. I can rely on myself.
39. I care about myself and listen to all of my needs.
40. I care for myself on good days and bad days.
41. I care for myself.
42. I choose to forgive myself and let go of my past mistakes.
43. I choose to let go of negative mental self-chatter.
44. I choose to let go of the past.
45. I choose to live in the moment.
46. I deserve compassion.
47. I deserve kindness.
48. I deserve love and happiness.
49. I deserve the best care.
50. I deserve to be happy.
51. I deserve to feel good in my skin.
52. I deserve to treat myself well.
53. I embrace positive thoughts.
54. I enjoy my body and take good care of it.
55. I enjoy myself.
56. I give myself room to grow.
57. I give myself time.
58. I give myself treats.
59. I got this.
60. I have a lot to offer.
61. I have faith in my abilities.
62. I have much to celebrate.
63. I have the power to make the right choices for me.
64. I honor my intuition and use it as a guide.
65. I listen to my thoughts and feelings.
66. I live my life without restraints.
67. I love myself unconditionally.
68. I love myself, and I like myself too.
69. I love myself.
70. I love who I am.
71. I make sure I get enough exercise.
72. I make sure I get enough sleep.
73. I make sure I get enough water.
74. I notice the things that make me happy and do those things.
75. I notice when I do well and reward myself.
76. I notice when I’m comfortable and pay attention.
77. I practice self-kindness.
78. I praise and encourage myself.
79. I release myself from the weight of my regrets.
80. I shower myself with compassion.
81. I speak positively and kindly to myself.
82. I take excellent care of myself.
83. I take tender care of myself.
84. I trust myself.
85. I turn negative thoughts into positive ones.
86. I welcome and appreciate all of my emotions.
87. It’s OK for me to have fun.
88. Life is beautiful.
89. My body does amazing things.
90. My body is my friend.
91. My life is a gift.
92. My possibilities are endless.
93. My self care is worth making time for.
94. Taking care of myself brings me happiness.
95. Taking care of myself brings me health.
96. Taking care of myself is my first responsibility.
97. Taking care of myself is rewarding.
98. Taking care of myself is wise.
99. Taking care of myself makes me successful.
100. Taking good care of myself is easy.
Consistency is key!
Affordable Online Therapy: Do You Need Professional Help?
Visit Online-Therapy.com Today
Can’t Afford Therapy?
Our Worksheets Will Help Support Your Mental Health
If you feel suicidal, please check out this list of hotlines.
A small request – Please share this post if you like it!
1 share helps this post reach more people and help us grow.