If you liked atomic habits, you may like the following books
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
Books Like Atomic Habits
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
By Stephen R. Covey
This beloved classic presents a principle-centered approach for solving both personal and professional problems. With penetrating insights and practical anecdotes, Stephen R. Covey reveals a step-by-step pathway for living with fairness, integrity, honesty, and human dignity—principles that give us the security to adapt to change and the wisdom and power to take advantage of the opportunities that change creates.
Related: Best 5 Books On How To Stop Procrastinating
2. Tiny Habits: The Small Changes That Change Everything
By BJ Fogg PhD
A habit expert from Stanford University shares his breakthrough method for building habits quickly and easily. With Tiny Habits you’ll increase productivity by tapping into positive emotions to create a happier and healthier life. Dr. Fogg’s new and extremely practical method picks up where Atomic Habits left off.
Related: Are You a Procrastinator Quiz? (+ Best 40 Tips To Stop Putting Things Off)
3. The Power of Habit
By Charles Duhigg
In The Power of Habit, award-winning business reporterCharles Duhigg takes us to the thrilling edge of scientific discoveries that explain why habits exist and how they can be changed. Distilling vast amounts of information into engrossing narratives that take us from the boardrooms of Procter & Gamble to the sidelines of the NFL to the front lines of the civil rights movement, Duhigg presents a whole new understanding of human nature and its potential.
Related: Top 20 Practical Ways to Overcome Toxic Perfectionism (& Get Things Done)
4. 2023 Power of Habit Planner
By Charles Duhigg
This planner contains:
- Four planner sticker sheets with over 200 organizational and inspirational journal stickers for adults with quality adhesive
- 6″ x 8″ engagement calendar with durable hardcover and double spiral wire-o binding for easy, lay-flat writing
- Achieve more with monthly goals and easy-to-use habit trackers for mindful reflection with motivational quotes
- Strategize and get organized with monthly and weekly planning grids and ample writing space
- Elastic band closure
- Environmentally responsible, FSC certified and smudge free paper
- Vibrant, fresh design and removable cover band
- Year at a glance
- Notes pages
- Holidays and observances
Related: How To Break The Cycle Of Performance Anxiety?
5. Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results
By Stephen Guise
In his book, Stephen Guise explains the key to getting started and establishing healthy habits.
By using mini habits, you can start, keep going, and reach your goals.
The author has personally used the Mini Habits strategy to get into the best shape of my life, read 10x more books, and write 4x as many words.
Related: Top 10 Books About Perfectionism