The following are some of the best mindfulness coloring books to help you relax and be more present.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
Why Use Mindfulness Coloring Books?
We live in a fast-paced world that has been filling our schedules with so many responsibilities, chores, and appointments.
This can be overwhelming and exhausting.
Mindfulness can be the antidote to that.
Mindfulness is the practice of paying attention to the present moment. It helps us calm our minds and connect with ourselves.
There are different ways to practice mindfulness and mindfulness coloring is one of them.
Best 10 Mindfulness Coloring Books
By Emma Farrarons
A fun and unique pocket-size coloring book with 100 pages designed to channel stress into relaxing, creative accomplishments.
By Publications International
- Features 31 relaxing images to color, including birds, flowers, mandalas, crystals, and more.
- Large-print images range in complexity.
- 8 x10 inch, perforated, one-sided pages are easy to tear out and frame.
- Thicker paper helps prevent marker or pen from bleeding through.
- Spiral binding allows pages to lie flat while coloring.
- This coloring book is made for grown-ups but all ages can enjoy!
By June & Lucy
This coloring book for adults contains:
- Over 30 pages to color
- 8.5×11″ format to provide sufficient space
- Black backed paper to avoid bleed through
- Inspirational and motivational quotes to help inspire mindfulness
By YOURnotes Whimsical Relaxing Coloring Books
This coloring book for adults offers:
- 50 beautiful animal and flower mandalas to color
- Dark, textured back pages prevent tracing
- Varied motifs on contrast pages (dark motif background), 3D pages (motifs look more vivid), …
- Coloring supports relaxation and stress reduction and resembles soothing meditation
- Coloring book with soft cover in square format (8.5 x 8.5in)
- Templates with medium to high complexity
5. Color Me Zen
By Color Me Zen
Featured in this adult coloring book:
- Intricate drawings of animals, birds, scenery, flowers, etc.
- Single-sided pages on white paper
- Illustrations that pose a worthy challenge to both young adults as well as the elderly
- Vertical A4 pages comfortable for both right and left handed colorists
- A guaranteed moment of zen with images that take you on a walk in nature
By Premium Press
Inside, you’ll discover:
- Beautiful scenery and landscapes that reflect calm and serenity — achieve inner peace as you finish coloring a masterpiece
- Coloring activities for all levels — haven’t held crayons or coloring pencils for years? Don’t worry, you’ll still enjoy every piece!
- How to explore your imagination consciously as you peruse 150 original drawings; you might find that you have a talent for the arts!
- Confidence-boosting affirmations: rewire your brain by thinking positively instead of fixating on the things outside your control
- Coloring pages you can present as a wonderful gift to someone you know who is in desperate need of a break — show them how much you care!
- A variety of pictures for you to color; use crayons, colored pencils, pastels, or any other media you like to bring out your inner artist!
By Merly Coloring Books
Features & Highlights:
- Over 50 beautiful and elegant illustrations of mandalas, flowers, animals, paisley, zentangle and so much more!
- Perfect Size: 8.5 x 11 inches / 21.59 x 27.94 cm
- Border or space between image and edge of paper so color won’t bleed through
- High-quality and professional matte cover
- Premium Design
By Lucky Lotus Books (Author), Lucky Lotus Publishing
- 25 uniquely crafted mandala prints with inspirational affirmations
- Printed on high quality paper
- Large 8.5 inch by 11 inch pages
- Bordered images
- Single sided pages offer freedom to use paint and markers without bleed through
- Designed to promote mindfulness, relaxation, and self-empowerment!
Related: Top 23 Grounding Affirmations
By David K.
The coloring book for adults in detail:
- 50 fantastic mandala designs
- High quality paper
- Each motif on one sheet, suitable for all types of pens
- Great gift idea for friends, family, relatives (Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, birthdays)
By Morgana Skye
- 50 original designs.
- A gorgeous tapestry of hand-drawn designs featuring beautiful botanicals, cute animals, and calming landscapes
- Includes a handy coloring test page, plus fun thumbnails of every illustration for you to try out your coloring supplies before going big!
Related: Top 25 Mindfulness Affirmations