This post contains some of the best affirmations after a break up.
What Are Affirmations?
An affirmation is an assertion that something is true.
Affirmations are consciously chosen words that will either help you eliminate something from your life or help you create something new in your life.
Affirmations help us release negative beliefs about ourselves or about our lives and replace them with healthier, positive ones.
Related: Top 45 Breakup Journal Prompts (+Top 20 Breakup Advice To Deal With A Breakup Without Closure)
Affirmations After A Break Up
1. I accept my feelings as they are and allow myself feel them.
2. I allow myself to let go.
3. I am enough.
4. I am free to be the best version of me.
5. I am safe.
Related: Straight Spouse Recovery: Here’s What You Need to Do to Recover and Move on After Finding out Your Spouse Is Gay
6. I am valuable and worthy.
7. I am whole on my own.
8. I embrace the present moment.
9. I enjoy spending time with myself.
10. I forgive myself.
11. I give myself permission to heal.
12. I have a lot to offer.
13. I have control over my own life.
Related: Self-Abandonment: What Is It & How To Get Back In Touch With Yourself
14. I let go of my anger.
15. I let go of past regrets.
16. I let go of resentment.
17. I let myself fully rest.
18. I take care of myself.
19. I trust that this will pass.
20. I’d rather be alone than in a toxic relationship.
21. It is getting easier day by day.
Related: Top 20 Abandonment Issues Quotes That Will Make You Feel Seen
22. It is perfectly normal to feel this after a breakup.
23. It’s time to focus on my growth.
24. My heart is healing.
25. My wounds are healing.
26. There is something better waiting for me.
27. This is only temporary pain.
28. My heart will guide the way to happiness and health.
29. I am peaceful.
30. I am kind and compassionate with myself.
Related: Finding Peace After A Toxic Relationship In 5 Steps
FREE Breakup Recovery Worksheets
Breakup FREE Resources
- Breakup Recovery Worksheets Download PDF
- Post-breakup Journaling Prompts Download PDF
- Toxic Partner Worksheets Download PDF
- Thank You Heartbreak | Chelsea Leigh Trescott
- Breakup Bestie | Kendra Allen
- How to fix a broken heart | TED Talk
- Can We Not Let Our Breakups Break Us – TED
- How to Get Over The End of a Relationship | TED Talk
- How long does it take to get over a breakup? | TED Talk
- Meditation For Break Ups | Nikki Rhodes
- Meditation For Healing Heartbreak | Christina Sian McMahon
- Guided Meditation for a Broken Heart | Dominic Beeton
Virtual Support Group
Heartbroken Anonymous is a virtual support group that meets via Zoom on the second Thursday of every month, started by Naz Perez, a producer on The Bachelor for two years