The following are books about jealousy in a relationship to help you enjoy healthier relationships.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
Best 5 Books About Jealousy In A Relationship
1. The Jealousy Cure
By Robert L. Leahy PhD
In this compelling book, you’ll uncover the evolutionary origins of jealousy, and how and why it’s served to help us as a species.
You’ll also learn practices based in emotional schema theory, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), and mindfulness to help you overcome the shame jealousy can bring, improve communication with your partner, and ultimately make room for jealousy while also making your relationship more meaningful.
2. Overcoming Retroactive Jealousy
By Zachary Stockill
In this book, you’ll:
• have access to a multi-step program that will help you to let go of your jealousy and anxiety
• begin incorporating coping exercises into your daily routine which will eliminate your jealous thoughts as soon as they appear
• feel a new sense of optimism and confidence in your ability to grow and overcome retroactive jealousy
• understand what your jealousy is really about, and have a concrete plan of action for overcoming it, and moving forward
Related: Retroactive Jealousy Test (+Top 9 Tips On How To Deal With Retroactive Jealousy?)
3. The Ultimate Retroactive Jealousy Cure
By Jeff Billings
In this book, you will:
- Discover just what a retroactive jealousy disorder is.
- Change how you’re thinking about your partner’s sexual history and rewire these thoughts to reframe them in a much more positive light.
- Overcome your anxiety through four hands-on practical exercises that you can do every day.
Related: Top 15 Journal Prompts For Jealousy
4. Relationship OCD
By Sheva Rajaee
Relationship OCD offers an evidence-based, cognitive behavioral approach to finding relief from relationship anxiety, obsessive doubt, and fear of commitment.
You’ll learn to challenge the often-distorted thought patterns that trigger harmful emotions, increase your ability to think rationally, and ultimately accept the presence of intrusive thinking while maintaining the values of a healthy relationship.
Related: Is It ROCD Or Am I Not In Love? Top 4 Powerful Ways to Overcome Relationship Anxiety And ROCD
Workbooks About Jealousy In A Relationship
5. The Overcoming Jealousy Workbook
By Zachary Stockill
With the aid of this workbook, you will:
* understand exactly what’s working, and what’s not, in your current relationship* get clear about your main “sticking points” when it comes to your jealousy
* gain perspective on crucial past childhood and dating experiences, and how they relate to your jealousy
* learn new mindfulness and awareness techniques designed to enhance your ability to stay present, and deal with jealousy “triggers”
* act as your own “therapist,” digging deep into your psyche and gaining absolute clarity about who you are and what you need to do to beat jealousy
* get clear about whether or not your jealousy is “rational,” and how you can better trust your partner
* feel a new sense of optimism and possibility about your ability to overcome jealousy and possessiveness
* enjoy a new, healthier relationship, freed from the burden of sexual jealousy and possessiveness
* save and strengthen your relationship with your partner (before it’s too late)
Related: Top 8 Tips On How To Get Past Infidelity Triggers And Build Trust Again (+FREE Worksheets)