This post contains some of the best journal prompts for jealousy.
Journal Prompts For Jealousy
1. What are the situations or people that tend to trigger your jealousy?
2. What problems does jealousy cause for you?
3. Is jealousy helpful in any way?
4. How will your life be better if you can be less jealous?
5. What do you think is the root cause of your feelings of jealousy?
6. What feelings and bodily sensations do you tend to experience when your jealousy is triggered?
7. What thoughts do you tend to experience when your jealousy is triggered?
Related: Retroactive Jealousy Test (+Top 9 Tips On How To Deal With Retroactive Jealousy?)
8. How does feeling jealous make you feel about yourself?
9. Do you struggle to trust others in general? Why?
10. How do you usually cope with feelings of jealousy? What healthier coping skills can you use next time?
11. When do you think jealousy is justified and when is it not?
12. What can you do to manage your jealousy?
13. Make a list of things you feel grateful for.
14. How can you show yourself more acceptance and compassion?
15. What activities make you feel better about yourself?
Related: Overcoming Envy: How To Stop Feeling Envious Of Others’ Success?