This post contains some of the best self-reflection journal prompts.
Self Reflection Journal Prompts
1. How do you like to spend alone time? What helps you recharge?
2. If money was not a concern, what would you do today?
3. What are some fears that are holding you back from doing what you love? Think of steps can you take to combat those fears.
4. What are some things you wish could do more (or less) of? Why?
5. What are you most grateful for right now and why?
6. What makes you happiest?
7. What motivates you most in life?
Related: Top 21 Codependency Journal Prompts
8. When was the last time you felt down? Have you helped you cope?
9. Where do you want to be in the next 5 years?
10. Write about a hardship from your past and how it shaped you.
11. How have you grown this year? What have you learned?
12. How do you define success?
13. What hobbies or interests do you want to pursue more?
14. How are you feeling right now?
15. What’s causing you stress at the moment? How can you decrease it?
16. When you are feeling down, what boosts your mood?
17. How has a member of your family helped shape your personality?
18. What is the best advice someone has ever given you? What impact did this have on your life?
19. What does it mean to live an authentic life?
20. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? How has it shaped your life?
21. What is your favorite way to spend the weekend?
22. What makes you feel calm?
23. How does journaling help you?
24. How do you define love?
25. How have you grown in the past two years?