The following are positive affirmations books for a new outlook on life.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
Positive Affirmations Books
1. A Year of Positive Thinking
By Cyndie Spiegel
This book offer:
- PROVEN PSYCHOLOGY: This book draws on effective and proven principles of positive psychology, neuroscience, and transformational coaching to bring positive change to your life.
- 365 DAYS OF REAL-LIFE POSITIVITY: Each day presents another chance to choose positivity. Every page of this book is labeled by date and delivers frank, inspirational lessons and reflections to help you grow your self-respect, kindness, and love.
- INCLUSIVE CONTENT: Designed to appeal to all kinds of adult readers, this standout among inspirational books is secular and non-gender specific.
Related: Best 50 Codependency Affirmations For Recovering Codependents
2. Positive Affirmations for Black Women to Increase Confidence and Self-Love
By Kayla Holder
This book contains a collection of seventy-five affirmations written specifically for BIPOC women, with 11 bonus journal pages included at the end.
Related: Top 30 Affirmations For Perfectionism (+FREE Worksheets)
3. 10,000+ Positive Affirmations
By R.M. Winters
This book offers not just hundreds, but thousands of affirmations, all organized in one place.
Each chapter contains over 500 affirmations related to that topic.
Related: Top 35 Boundaries Affirmations To Help You Become More Assertive
4. 365 Days of Positive Affirmations
By Nicole Lockhart
In 365 Days of Positive Affirmations you will learn:
- Why affirmations work
- How to use affirmations
- How to set some BIG goals for your future and how to make a plan to achieve them
- How to set some daily goals for your present happiness
- Daily affirmations for wealth, health, success, confidence, independence, self-esteem
- Additional access to download my BONUS book “Creating a Vision Board.”
and so much more!
Related: Best 100 Self Care Affirmations To Honor Yourself
Positive Affirmations Cards
5. How to Love Yourself Cards
By Louise Hay
This newly designed deck of 64 motivational affirmation cards and inspirational messages will help you remember that at the very center of your being, you are safe and you are whole.
The 4″ x 4″ affirmation cards are a convenient size for placing around your home, car, workplace, or anywhere you will see them often.
Related: Top 50 Sleep Affirmations To Enjoy A Good Night’s Sleep
6. Compendium ThoughtFulls Pop-Open Cards You Matter
ThoughtFulls pop-open cards are a fun-filled way to add a little extra goodness into someone’s day. Each box of pop-open cards holds 30 uplifting quotes to spark unexpected delight. Tuck one into a greeting card, hide one in a mailbox, or leave one with your tip at a restaurant, and use the hidden messages to spread kindness wherever you go!
Related: Top 21 Affirmations For Imposter Syndrome (+FREE Worksheets)
7. Affirmation Cards for Women
By Casey Wiegand, Paper Peony Press
This set of 62 affirmation cards features beautiful original artwork by Casey Wiegand and hand lettered quotes to motivate, encourage, and inspire.
Affirmation Cards for Women set includes:
- 62 beautifully illustrated cards with uplifting quotes
- Packaged in an heirloom keepsake box
- Perfectly sized at 4 in. x 4 in.