This post contains some of the best affirmations that will help you silence your self-doubt and life a more fulfilling life.
How Self-Doubt Can Wreak Havoc On Your Life
Questioning your worth or abilities can cause hesitance when doing even the most mundane tasks.
Self-doubt not only causes inner turmoil, it s also reflected in your behavior and words.
Eventually people notice and may treat in ways that are in line with your beliefs about your worth.
Because you believe in your worth, you may find yourself tolerating abuse and poor treatment from others.
Related: Best 11 Exercises To Help You Beat Imposter Syndrome (+FREE Worksheets)
Affirmations For Self Doubt
1. Great things are waiting for me.
2. I accept myself exactly as I am.
3. I am completely free of self-doubt.
4. I am enough.
5. I am on my own unique path.
6. I am ready to face any challenges that come my way.
7. I am worthy of respect and love.
8. I ask for help when I need it.
9. I can achieve all my goals.
10. I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
11. I can take up space.
12. I create new opportunities for myself.
Related: Top 21 Affirmations For Imposter Syndrome (+FREE Worksheets)
13. I deserve good things.
14. I deserve joy.
15. I deserve respect from others.
16. I have all that I need within me now.
17. I know I’m capable of facing every challenge that comes my way.
18. I learn and grow from the obstacles I’ve faced.
19. I learn from my mistakes and move on.
Related: Best 5 Books About Imposter Syndrome
20. I make progress every day.
21. I see the silver lining in every difficulty.
22. I treat myself with kindness and respect.
23. I trust my process.
24. I trust myself.
25. I’m letting go of self-doubt for good.
26. Mistakes are part of the learning process.
27. My opinions are valuable and deserve to be heard.
28. My skills are invaluable, and I am constantly improving them.
Related: Top 20 Practical Ways to Overcome Toxic Perfectionism (& Get Things Done)
How To Use Affirmations?
To get the most out of affirmations, consider the following:
- Write your affirmations on post-it notes and place them where you can see them (e.g. on mirrors, on the fridge, by your working space, etc.)
- Create backgrounds with your affirmations on your phone, desktop, and other devices.
- Repeat the affirmations while meditating.
- Write the affirmations in your journal every day.
- Use “tapping” (Emotional Freedom Technique) while repeating affirmations to yourself.
Related: Am I A Perfectionist Quiz