This post contains some of the best body image affirmations.
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are the practice of positive thinking.
This involves repeating to yourself positive statement frequently.
These affirmations need to be present, personal, and positive.
How Do Affirmations Work?
The words you repeat become beliefs in your subconscious mind.
These beliefs, in turn, influence your automatic thoughts, feelings, and behavior.
Affirmations are our way to replace our relentless self-criticism and self-blame with positive beliefs.
Body Image Affirmations
1. Happiness is the music of my body.
2. I accept my imperfections.
3. I allow myself to heal inside and out.
4. I always treat my body with the love, care, and appreciation it deserves.
5. I am a gorgeous person, inside and out.
6. I am accepting and I take care of myself.
7. I am enough.
8. I am feeling comfortable in my body.
9. I am filled with positive energy.
10. I am full of energy.
11. I am grateful to my body for healing.
12. I am lovable and worthy just the way I am.
13. I am making good decisions about what I eat and drink.
14. I am nourishing my body with healthy food.
15. I am patient and give myself time.
16. I am vibrant and resilient.
17. I am worthy, deserving, and healthy.
18. I consider what I think about myself more than what people think of me.
19. I deserve peace and wellbeing.
20. I eat for energy and nourishment.
21. I give my body what it needs.
22. I have been blessed with great physical health.
23. I love every inch of my body and treat it as such.
24. I put myself and my health above everything.
25. I radiate self-respect.
26. I treat my body well.
27. I’m falling in love with taking care of myself.
28. It’s okay for me to feel good.
29. It’s okay for me to like myself.
30. My body heals very quickly.
31. My body is a blessing.
32. My body is a source of strength.
33. My body is deserving of love and appreciation at any size.
34. My body knows how to heal itself.
35. My muscles give me the support I need.