This post contains some of the best new month journal prompts.
New Month Journal Prompts For Adults
1. What’s the most important thing you’re looking forward to this month?
2. How can you be kinder to yourself this month?
3. What plans do you have for this month?
4. What are some ways you like to relax?
Related: Lack Of Self Awareness: 5 Signs & 5 Tips On How To Increase Self-Awareness
5. What is bringing you joy right now?
6. What are your short-term and long-term goals? Map out all of the things you need to do to reach your goals.
7. What are your values and why are they important to you?
8. What do you want people to remember about you?
9. If you could change ONE thing about yourself, what would you change? Why?
10. What experience hurt you in the past? What lesson can you learn from this experience?
Related: Top 23 Journal Prompts For Self Growth
11. What inspires you?
12. What is the biggest life lesson you’ve learned to date? How has it impacted your life?
13. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you or said to you? Why did this mean so much?
14. What makes you feel angry?
15. What makes you feel anxious? How can you help yourself feel calmer?
16. What makes you feel fulfilled?
Related: Top 21 January Journal Prompts (+FREE PDF Download)
17. What was something positive you experienced recently?
18. What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
19. What’s your biggest regret? What have you done to make amends?
20. Who would you like to have a stronger relationship with? What would help you have that relationship?
21. What is one thing that you’re struggling with right now?
22. What are some coping mechanisms that you use to deal with difficult emotions?
23. What are some things you can do to improve your mental wellbeing?
Related: Best 21 Evening Journal Prompts To Help You Relax & Unwind
24. What are some things that motivate you?
25. What are some things that make you anxious? What are some things that help you cope?
26. What does “living life to the fullest” mean to you?
27. Write about a time when you overcame a challenge. What did you learn from the experience?
28. Write about a time when you felt proud of yourself. What did you do?
29. Write about a time when you felt supported by others. Who was there for you?
30. Check in with yourself – how are you feeling today?
Related: Best 25 Night Journal Prompts To Help You Sleep Faster