This post contains some of the best April journal prompts.
April Journal Prompts For Adults
1. What’s something you’re excited to do this month? Why?
2. What are your plans and goals for this month?
3. Write down three things you are grateful for.
4. How can you take better care of yourself?
5. What’s one goal you have for the week ahead?
6. What do you want to do more of this month?
7. How can you make your day more peaceful?
8. What is something that always makes you laugh?
9. What is something you are proud of achieving?
10. What have you been struggling with lately? What can you do to address the issue?
11. Write down 5 positive affirmations to repeat every day.
12. Is there a new skill you want to learn this month?
13. When you feel lonely, how can you connect with others?
14. What is something nice that happened to you lately?
15. What does your body need to feel better?
16. Who do you trust most? Why?
17. What three important things have you learned from previous relationships?
18. How do you show compassion to others? How can you extend that same compassion to yourself?
19. What part of your workday do you most enjoy?
20. What can you do to improve your work performance?
21. What values are most important in life (honesty, altruism, loyalty, etc.)? What three changes can you make to live according to your personal values?
22. What do you like most about your personality? What aspects do you find harder to accept?
23. Which emotions do you find hardest to handle (guilt, anger, disappointment, etc.)? How can you better cope with these emotions?
24. Describe a decision you regret. What did you learn from it?
25. What are negative thoughts that show up in your self-talk? How can you reframe them to encourage yourself instead?
26. What do you fear most? What can you do to face those fears?
27. What go-to coping strategies help you get through moments of emotional distress?
28. What something that can instantly disrupt a good mood and bring you down? What can you do to counter these effects?
29. What parts of daily life cause stress most? What can you do to change those experiences?
30. What do you most want to accomplish in life?