This post contains some of the best May journal prompts.
May Journal Prompts For Adults
1. What are you most looking forward to this month?
2. How can you take care of yourself when you are stressed?
3. Make a gratitude list with 3-5 things you’re grateful for today.
4. What puts a smile on your face?
5. What are your strengths in relationships (kindness, empathy, etc.)?
6. What boundaries could you set in your relationships to maintain well-being?
Related: Top +100 Journal Prompts For Mental Health [+Free PDF Printable!]
7. What about your work feels real, necessary, or important to you?
8. Do you see yourself in the same job in 5 years?
9. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month for far?
10. What helps you stay motivated when you feel discouraged?
11. How do you want to make more time for?
Related: Top 21 Healing Journal Prompts To Support Your Healing Journey
12. What do you need more of in your life? How can your work toward that?
13. Write a love letter to yourself and include all the comforting things you need to hear.
14. What are your negative thoughts at this moment? What would you say to a friend with the same thoughts?
15. What are 10 things worth living for?
16. What do you wish someone had told you about life?
17. What do you wish someone had told you about love?
Related: Best 25 Night Journal Prompts To Help You Sleep Faster
18. What makes you feel safe and why?
19. Who is someone you look up to and why?
20. What have you learned to say no to?
21. What have you learned to say yes to?
Related: Best 35 Journal Prompts To Get To Know Yourself
22. If you could change just one thing about yourself, what would it be? How do you think your life would be better?
23. Is there someone that you have not fully forgiven? How might you forgive them?
24. When you are having a tough day, what helps you cope?
25. What are three of your long term goals?
26. What are three of your short term goals?
27. What are the things you could do today to start moving towards your goals?
28. What are some things that give your life meaning?
Related: Top 21 January Journal Prompts (+FREE PDF Download)
29. What are the values or principles that you live your life by?
30. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
31. What are three good things about this month?
Related: Top 23 Journal Prompts For Self Growth